DATE: Wednesday November 23rd
LOCATION: Politecnico di Milano – Bovisa | Building BL27
Via R. Lambruschini, 4 – Milano
The workshop is full-day (8 hours) from 9:00 to 18:00, with one hour lunch break.
CHECK IN: 8:30 – 9:00
Every 8 hours workshop ticket costs:
– 150 € until the 22nd of September;
– 190 € from the 23rd of Septemeber to the 31st of October;
– 230 € from the 1st of November to the 16th of November;
– 250 € from the 17th of November to the end of sale.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
– Server side vs client side rendering: an architectural introduction
– Web project setup with NodeJS and Webpack
– Basic introduction to React
– Server side and client side rendering with React
– Managing the application state with Redux
– Add React views and Redux to our project
– Learn the basics of React and Redux
WHO THE WORKSHOP IS DEDICATED TO?
PREREQUISITES NEEDED FROM ATTENDEES
– Basics of Node.js, just follow the workshopper “Learn You Node” on nodeschool.io if want to fill you knowledge gaps
– Basic of HTML
HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
– Node.js (6.0+) installed on your laptop (If you are running Windows (7+) follow this guide)
– An IDE of your choice
Partecipants need to bring their own laptop.
Seats are limited.
The workshop will be held only if the minimun number of attendees is reached.