Data Visualization Designer
- knowledge of design and realization of static and interactive data visualizations and infographics;
- knowledge of Adobe Illustrator;
- knowledge of AngularJS and JQuery;
- knowledge of tools and analytical languages and data visualization (ex. Tableau, R, Python, Gephi, NodeBox);
- experience in the use of library data visualization (d3.js, Processing).
Given the complexity of the project, it is necessary the predisposition of learning and teamwork.
It is required a good knowledge of English.
The job position expected:
- data visualization design, infographics, reports and dashboard, both static and interactive;
- collaboration with data scientists team and software development in the creation of complex digital products based on the visual representation of data;
- responsibilities in the management and delivery of projects.
We offer open-ended contract.
25.000€ – 35.000€