Codemotion Milan wants you!
Call for Papers is open and it will be up and running until 15/06/2016! Submit now!
We received over 400 submissions in 2015, but we want more!
Our Advisory Board is eager to read your proposal: since our conference attracts web developers with varying professional backgrounds and levels of experience we are looking for talks which provide them with:
- showcase technical excellence, latest research and cutting-edge technologies,
- provide hands-on knowledge that is both useful for their job and which
- helps them become better developers.
The conference language is both English and Italian, but since our audience is getting more international and skilled, we will accord preference to Advanced level proposals, preferable provided in English.
Depending on the amount and the quality of the submissions we will sent out Agenda hopefully in October
We are looking forward to your ideas related to the following tracks:
- Reactive Programming
- Cloud/Big Data
What do you need to do to submit your paper?
1. Register as a speaker here
2. Fill in your personal information as required
3. Hand in a “New Paper”, choose the event “Milan 2016”
4. Abstract is limited to 600 characters (Keep it simple)
5. Choose the level of your talk (Beginner – Intermediate – Advanced)
6. Choose the length of your talk (20 minutes <–> 4o minutes)
7. Choose a topic (see topic list above)
The deadline for our Call for Papers is June 15, 2016, 23:59 CET. After our Advisory Board has reviewed all talks, you will get further notice via mail.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’ve a technical content which you like to share with our network of more than 40k developers, then make sure you visit our websites to apply: our expert advisory committee and our communities are eager to select the best incoming proposals.
Don’t be shy and get involved, share you passion for coding!
Back to news list